Quality Transmission Repair in Fort Mill, SC
Having more than 30 years in the business of rebuilding and repairing transmissions, Twin Transmission is the premier choice for outstanding service. In addition to extensive training and experience, all of our mechanics are licensed and insured. When you bring your vehicle to us for diagnostic testing and service, you will not be disappointed.
At Twin Transmission, we work hard to ensure your satisfaction. As part of that, we offer a number of unique benefits:
- Free Estimates – All of our estimates are provided at no charge and with no obligation from you.
- Free Towing – Within a certain radius of our shop, we offer towing to our customers at no charge.
- Free Diagnosis – Using state-of-the-art technology coupled with unrivaled mechanic skill, we diagnose all transmission problems.
- Incentives – In addition to transmission repair in Fort Mill, SC, and the surrounding area, we offer various incentives that will help you save money.
- Warranty – The industry standard warranty covers two years and 24,000 miles, but at Twin Transmission, we excel by providing our customers with a 1 – 3 Year / Unlimited Mile Warranties.
Although a lot of the work that we do at Twin Transmission involves rebuilding and repairing transmissions, our qualified mechanics do much more. These professionals are qualified to make band adjustments, drain and replace fluid, do aftermarket oil cooler installations, complete conversions from automatic to manual, diagnose and repair electrical and non-electrical systems, make axle repairs, and much more.
Our mechanics are also qualified to work on different types of transmissions, whether automatic or manual. These include four-wheel drive, front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive, computer controlled, and hydraulic. That means that Twin Transmission is a one-stop shop for all your transmission repair needs in Fort Mill, SC.
Regardless if your vehicle is older or newer, we would love to have you as a customer. If you notice the gears slipping while driving, you hear a strange grinding noise, or the vehicle will not turn, even when the wheels are turned, these are all signs of something going wrong with the transmission. Rather than ignore the problem and hope it will go away, you need to have your vehicle checked by experts immediately.
To better understand the skill level of our mechanics and the caliber of customer service that we provide, check out the customer feedback posted on social media and service-related sites. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau and, for four years in a row, we received a coveted Angie’s List award for outstanding service.
If you wish to speak with a company representative to schedule an appointment or if you have questions, please contact us at 704-821-3460. If preferred, you can use the form provided here to reach us.